This module contains Google Dataprep hook.
Hook for connection with Dataprep API.
- class airflow.providers.google.cloud.hooks.dataprep.GoogleDataprepHook(dataprep_conn_id=default_conn_name)¶
Hook for connection with Dataprep API. To get connection Dataprep with Airflow you need Dataprep token. https://clouddataprep.com/documentation/api#section/Authentication
It should be added to the Connection in Airflow in JSON format.
- conn_name_attr = dataprep_conn_id¶
- default_conn_name = google_cloud_dataprep_default¶
- conn_type = dataprep¶
- hook_name = Google Dataprep¶
- get_jobs_for_job_group(self, job_id)¶
Get information about the batch jobs within a Cloud Dataprep job.
job_id (int) -- The ID of the job that will be fetched
- get_job_group(self, job_group_id, embed, include_deleted)¶
Get the specified job group. A job group is a job that is executed from a specific node in a flow.
- run_job_group(self, body_request)¶
jobGroup, which launches the specified job as the authenticated user. This performs the same action as clicking on the Run Job button in the application. To get recipe_id please follow the Dataprep API documentation https://clouddataprep.com/documentation/api#operation/runJobGroup
body_request (dict) -- The identifier for the recipe you would like to run.