Asks for the state of the AWS Step Function State Machine Execution until it
- class airflow.providers.amazon.aws.sensors.step_function.StepFunctionExecutionSensor(*, execution_arn, aws_conn_id='aws_default', region_name=None, **kwargs)¶
Asks for the state of the AWS Step Function State Machine Execution until it reaches a failure state or success state. If it fails, then fail the task.
On successful completion of the Execution the Sensor will do an XCom Push of the State Machine's output to output
For more information on how to use this sensor, take a look at the guide: Wait on an AWS Step Functions state machine execution state
- INTERMEDIATE_STATES = ['RUNNING']¶
- FAILURE_STATES = ['FAILED', 'TIMED_OUT', 'ABORTED']¶
- SUCCESS_STATES = ['SUCCEEDED']¶
- template_fields :Sequence[str] = ['execution_arn']¶
- template_ext :Sequence[str] = ¶
- ui_color = #66c3ff¶
Function that the sensors defined while deriving this class should override.
Create and return a StepFunctionHook