Reads and then deletes the message from SQS queue
Get messages from an Amazon SQS queue and then delete the messages from the queue.
This sensor is deprecated.
- class airflow.providers.amazon.aws.sensors.sqs.SqsSensor(*, sqs_queue, aws_conn_id='aws_default', max_messages=5, wait_time_seconds=1, visibility_timeout=None, message_filtering=None, message_filtering_match_values=None, message_filtering_config=None, delete_message_on_reception=True, **kwargs)¶
Get messages from an Amazon SQS queue and then delete the messages from the queue. If deletion of messages fails an AirflowException is thrown. Otherwise, the messages are pushed through XCom with the key
For more information on how to use this sensor, take a look at the guide: Read messages from an Amazon SQS queue
aws_conn_id (str) -- AWS connection id
sqs_queue -- The SQS queue url (templated)
max_messages (int) -- The maximum number of messages to retrieve for each poke (templated)
wait_time_seconds (int) -- The time in seconds to wait for receiving messages (default: 1 second)
visibility_timeout (Optional[int]) -- Visibility timeout, a period of time during which Amazon SQS prevents other consumers from receiving and processing the message.
message_filtering (Optional[typing_extensions.Literal[literal, jsonpath]]) -- Specified how received messages should be filtered. Supported options are: None (no filtering, default), 'literal' (message Body literal match) or 'jsonpath' (message Body filtered using a JSONPath expression). You may add further methods by overriding the relevant class methods.
message_filtering_match_values (Any) -- Optional value/s for the message filter to match on. For example, with literal matching, if a message body matches any of the specified values then it is included. For JSONPath matching, the result of the JSONPath expression is used and may match any of the specified values.
message_filtering_config (Any) -- Additional configuration to pass to the message filter. For example with JSONPath filtering you can pass a JSONPath expression string here, such as 'foo[*].baz'. Messages with a Body which does not match are ignored.
delete_message_on_reception (bool) -- Default to True, the messages are deleted from the queue as soon as being consumed. Otherwise, the messages remain in the queue after consumption and should be deleted manually.
- template_fields :Sequence[str] = ['sqs_queue', 'max_messages', 'message_filtering_config']¶
- poke(self, context)¶
Check for message on subscribed queue and write to xcom the message with key
context (airflow.utils.context.Context) -- the context object
Trueif message is available or
Create and return an SqsHook
- filter_messages(self, messages)¶
- filter_messages_literal(self, messages)¶
- filter_messages_jsonpath(self, messages)¶
- class airflow.providers.amazon.aws.sensors.sqs.SQSSensor(*args, **kwargs)¶
This sensor is deprecated. Please use