- airflow.models.skipmixin.XCOM_SKIPMIXIN_KEY = skipmixin_key¶
- airflow.models.skipmixin.XCOM_SKIPMIXIN_SKIPPED = skipped¶
- airflow.models.skipmixin.XCOM_SKIPMIXIN_FOLLOWED = followed¶
- class airflow.models.skipmixin.SkipMixin(context=None)¶
A Mixin to skip Tasks Instances
- skip(dag_run, execution_date, tasks, session=NEW_SESSION)¶
Sets tasks instances to skipped from the same dag run.
If this instance has a task_id attribute, store the list of skipped task IDs to XCom so that NotPreviouslySkippedDep knows these tasks should be skipped when they are cleared.
- skip_all_except(ti, branch_task_ids)¶
This method implements the logic for a branching operator; given a single task ID or list of task IDs to follow, this skips all other tasks immediately downstream of this operator.
branch_task_ids is stored to XCom so that NotPreviouslySkippedDep knows skipped tasks or newly added tasks should be skipped when they are cleared.