Setting up the sandbox in the Quick start section was easy; building a production-grade environment requires a bit more work!
These how-to guides will step you through common tasks in using and configuring an Airflow environment.
- Add tags to DAGs and use it for filtering in the UI
- Setting Configuration Options
- Set up a Database Backend
- Using Operators
- Customizing state colours in UI
- Creating a custom Operator
- Managing Connections
- Managing Variables
- Running Airflow behind a reverse proxy
- Running Airflow with systemd
- Running Airflow with upstart
- Using the Test Mode Configuration
- Define an operator extra link
- Email Configuration