Hook for SSH connections.
- airflow.providers.ssh.hooks.ssh.TIMEOUT_DEFAULT = 10¶
- airflow.providers.ssh.hooks.ssh.CMD_TIMEOUT = 10¶
- class airflow.providers.ssh.hooks.ssh.SSHHook(ssh_conn_id=None, remote_host='', username=None, password=None, key_file=None, port=None, timeout=None, conn_timeout=None, cmd_timeout=NOTSET, keepalive_interval=30, banner_timeout=30.0, disabled_algorithms=None, ciphers=None)¶
Execute remote commands with Paramiko.
This hook also lets you create ssh tunnel and serve as basis for SFTP file transfer.
ssh_conn_id (str | None) – ssh connection id from airflow Connections from where all the required parameters can be fetched like username, password or key_file, though priority is given to the params passed during init.
remote_host (str) – remote host to connect
username (str | None) – username to connect to the remote_host
password (str | None) – password of the username to connect to the remote_host
key_file (str | None) – path to key file to use to connect to the remote_host
port (int | None) – port of remote host to connect (Default is paramiko SSH_PORT)
conn_timeout (int | None) – timeout (in seconds) for the attempt to connect to the remote_host. The default is 10 seconds. If provided, it will replace the conn_timeout which was predefined in the connection of ssh_conn_id.
timeout (int | None) – (Deprecated). timeout for the attempt to connect to the remote_host. Use conn_timeout instead.
cmd_timeout (int | airflow.utils.types.ArgNotSet | None) – timeout (in seconds) for executing the command. The default is 10 seconds. Nullable, None means no timeout. If provided, it will replace the cmd_timeout which was predefined in the connection of ssh_conn_id.
keepalive_interval (int) – send a keepalive packet to remote host every keepalive_interval seconds
banner_timeout (float) – timeout to wait for banner from the server in seconds
disabled_algorithms (dict | None) – dictionary mapping algorithm type to an iterable of algorithm identifiers, which will be disabled for the lifetime of the transport
- conn_name_attr = 'ssh_conn_id'¶
- default_conn_name = 'ssh_default'¶
- conn_type = 'ssh'¶
- hook_name = 'SSH'¶
- static get_ui_field_behaviour()¶
Returns custom field behaviour.
Opens an SSH connection to the remote host.
- __exit__(exc_type, exc_val, exc_tb)¶
- get_tunnel(remote_port, remote_host='localhost', local_port=None)¶
Create a tunnel between two hosts.
This is conceptually similar to
ssh -L <LOCAL_PORT>:host:<REMOTE_PORT>.
- create_tunnel(local_port, remote_port, remote_host='localhost')¶
Create a tunnel for SSH connection [Deprecated].
- exec_ssh_client_command(ssh_client, command, get_pty, environment, timeout=NOTSET)¶
Test the ssh connection by execute remote bash commands.