This hook allows you to post messages to Slack using incoming webhooks.
- class airflow.providers.slack.hooks.slack_webhook.SlackWebhookHook(http_conn_id=None, webhook_token=None, message='', attachments=None, blocks=None, channel=None, username=None, icon_emoji=None, icon_url=None, link_names=False, proxy=None, *args, **kwargs)¶
This hook allows you to post messages to Slack using incoming webhooks. Takes both Slack webhook token directly and connection that has Slack webhook token. If both supplied, http_conn_id will be used as base_url, and webhook_token will be taken as endpoint, the relative path of the url.
Each Slack webhook token can be pre-configured to use a specific channel, username and icon. You can override these defaults in this hook.
http_conn_id -- connection that has Slack webhook token in the password field
webhook_token -- Slack webhook token
message -- The message you want to send on Slack
attachments -- The attachments to send on Slack. Should be a list of dictionaries representing Slack attachments.
blocks -- The blocks to send on Slack. Should be a list of dictionaries representing Slack blocks.
channel -- The channel the message should be posted to
username -- The username to post to slack with
icon_emoji -- The emoji to use as icon for the user posting to Slack
icon_url -- The icon image URL string to use in place of the default icon.
link_names -- Whether or not to find and link channel and usernames in your message
proxy -- Proxy to use to make the Slack webhook call
- conn_name_attr = http_conn_id¶
- default_conn_name = slack_default¶
- conn_type = slackwebhook¶
- hook_name = Slack Webhook¶
Remote Popen (actually execute the slack webhook call)