Here you can find detailed documentation about each one of Airflow’s core concepts and how to use them, as well as a high-level architectural overview.
- Dynamic Task Mapping
- Simple mapping
- Repeated Mapping
- Constant parameters
- Mapping over multiple parameters
- Task-generated Mapping
- Mapping with non-TaskFlow operators
- Putting it all together
- What data types can be expanded?
- How do templated fields and mapped arguments interact?
- Placing limits on mapped tasks
- Automatically skipping zero-length maps
- Deferrable Operators & Triggers
- Smart Sensors
- DAG File Processing
- Priority Weights
- Cluster Policies
- Connections & Hooks